Former Kenyan MP Accuses David Baazov of Theft and Gambling Proceeds Misappropriation

Former Kenyan MP Accuses David Baazov of Theft and Gambling Proceeds Misappropriation

Amaya founder and former TOP DOG David Baazov lands within hot water, ex- Kenyan lawmaker comes frontward with truly serious fraud allegations

A an ancient Kenyan MP accused Amaya Gaming Set (now The celebs Group) as well as its founder, trader David Baazov, of misappropriating billions of Kenyan shillings by way of NIC Bank accounts after the business entered the very East Camera country 2010.

Kennedy Nyagudi, a an ancient MP addressing the city regarding Kisumu, said Amaya received allegedly conspired with the above bank to go abroad huge amounts of Kenyan shillings that had been resulted in by the Canadian gambling giant’s local subsidiary.

Amaya created its Kenyan subsidiary in fact. Mr. Nyagudi said with an investigative written that aired on KTN News earlier this week that will he used a 15% stake within the subsidiary and even was shown as one associated with its Administrators. Mr. Baazov reportedly actually owned the remaining 85% stake in Amaya’s Kenyan branch.

The firm launched a pair of products the exact M-Lotto Sweepstakes and the Ultra Mega Kwachua mamilii lottery which speedily gained level of popularity among Kenyan gamblers plus raked around millions of Kenyan shillings after they commenced operation.

The actual proceeds from Ultra Mega Kwachua mamilii lottery product, which will totaled KSh375 million, consistent with Kenya’s Gambling Control and Licensing Table (BCLB), were definitely initially getting wired to help Amaya’s accounts at Collateral Bank, Mr.. Continue reading “Former Kenyan MP Accuses David Baazov of Theft and Gambling Proceeds Misappropriation”